TRAINING COURSES FOR COMPANIES
“HAVING TRAINED STAFF IS AN ADVANTAGE FOR ANY COMPANY”
PLASTLAB TRAINING COURSES CALENDAR
Nov 2023ESTRUSIONE MATERIE PLASTICHE, CORSO BASE - Cod. PTP8 - 15/11/2023 - 16/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
CONTROLLO DEL COLORE, DALLA TEORIA DI BASE ALLE TECNICHE STRUMENTALI - Cod. L3 - 17/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
VERNICIATURA SUI METALLI, CORSO INTRODUTTIVO - Cod. MV1 - 20/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
I MATERIALI COMPOSITI - Cod. PG9 - 21/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
METODO DI VALUTAZIONE DELLA CORROSIONE DEI MATERIALI METALLICI MEDIANTE PROVA IN NEBBIA SALINA (NSS, AASS, CASS TEST) CON APPROFONDIMENTO SULLA VERNICIATURA DEI METALLI - Cod. MV2 - 22/11/2023 at 10:00 - 17:00
PROPRIETA’ MECCANICHE E VISCOELASTICHE DELLA GOMMA: ESPERIMENTI E MODELLAZIONE - Cod. GG2 - 24/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
GESTIONE IN SICUREZZA DI UN REPARTO DI STAMPAGGIO A INIEZIONE, CON PARTICOLARE RIFERIMENTO A MACCHINE E APPARECCHIATURE AUSILIARIE E ALLA CERTIFICAZIONE DELLE “ISOLE” - Cod. PS1 - 27/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
ADDITIVI PER MATERIE PLASTICHE E CLASSIFICAZIONE - Cod. PG8 - 28/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
IL RICICLO: CONOSCENZA DEI MATERIALI - Cod. PG7 - 29/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
INFIAMMABILITA’ DELLE MATERIE PLASTICHE E ADDITIVAZIONE ANTIFIAMMA (PROVE PRATICHE SECONDO NORME) - Cod. PG5 - 30/11/2023 at 09:30 - 17:30
INFORMATION ON COMPANY TRAINING COURSES
Plastlab offers training courses:
- at its headquarters in Orbassano (To) in Via dell’Artigianato n. 2, where it has n. 2 classrooms capable of accommodating up to 60 people, equipped with a projector, blackboard, sound system and free Wi-Fi, annually offering a series of scheduled courses of variable duration from ½ to 3 8-hour training days. each (the courses can be activated with a minimum of 3 total participants);
- at the company that requests it, re-proposing the courses on the calendar or creating personalized training courses, of variable duration with 8-hour modules. cad, and on the basis of specific indications, also with the use of one’s own machinery (a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 12 total participants per session are admitted).
- FAD: professional training can be transmitted face-to-face and/or remotely.
The teachers have many years of training experience and specific technical knowledge acquired in the company and updated continuously.
- 4h (1/2 day): € 300,00 + VAT
- 6/7h (1 day): € 390,00 + VAT
- 14h (2 days): € 690,00 + VAT
- 21h (3 days): € 990,00 + VAT
- 4h (1/2 day): € 260,00 + VAT
- 6/7h (1 day): € 340,00 + VAT
- 14h (2 days): € 540,00 + VAT
- 21h (3 days): € 740,00 + VAT
By enrolling in several courses of the same educational path, you will be entitled to a further discount. For additional information send an email to [email protected]
- up to 8 working days before the date of the course, the participation fee will be refunded;
- within 7 days prior the course start date, the participation fee will not be refunded but it will be possible to reuse the fee for subsequent editions of the course or for participation in any other course scheduled in the calendar.